top of page
Wed, May 26|
Hell Yes, Let's Climb
Celebrate and be inspired by the stories of other leaders and their 2021 COVID awakenings - and share yours as well.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
May 26, 2021, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Minneapolis, 314 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
About The Event
Coming out of a year like no other...
- Do you have your mountain to climb?
- Are you a "Hell Yes" to get there?
- Join us and other CEOs, Business Owners & Leaders to hear their stories of perseverance, resilience & success in the 2021 COVID awakening.
We're climbing onward and upward. We invite you to share your stories, goals, and visions for the year ahead, and leave with the energy, inspiration, and tools to crush it in 2021 and beyond.
Featuring inspiring stories from:
- Will Preble, CEO, Aeterna Media
- Danielle Jokinen, Founder, YOD Yoga
- Alissa Henrickson, Owner, Grey Search + Strategy
- James Miceli, CEO, Epoch Lacrosse
- Glen Dall, CEO of Apex North Business Coaching & Founder, Scaling Your Mindset To Scale Your Business Leadership Summit
Light happy hour refreshments provided. Bartending by Simeon Priest, Founder of Equal Parts Cocktail Company.
Ticket for attendance to "Hell Yes, Let's Climb" free happy hour event.
bottom of page