Start Up to Scale Up (Without Screwing Up) Spaces North Loop MN
Time & Location
About The Event
In a small group of like-minded entrepreneurs, you will set a cadence of goal setting, execution, and coaching to success. Like a workout regimen, regular participation and peer reinforcement gets you into the habit of doing the right things, the right way, measuring results and constantly striving to be stronger.
• Meet as a group every first Thursday of the month from 2:00PM – 6:00PM.
• Facilitated group of 1 to 8 companies, business owners and leaders that are not directly competitive.
• Meetings held at Spaces North Loop Minneapolis.
• CEO/Coach Glen Dall to hold office hours 4 hours each month for scheduled or walk-in one-on-one, or one-to-company coaching
• Available for quick calls as well. Larger time requirements are available at an additional fee.
• Includes a copy of "Scaling Up" book by Verne Harnish and access for each participant for on-line software to track progress against goals and their own One Page Strategic Plan (OPSP).
• Prior to the start of the first session, each participant will receive an assessment survey, and will participate in a 30-minute individual call with the coach.
- First Seat Per Company$900$9000$0
- Bag Mentality 50/50$675$6750$0