Thu, Jun 27|
WeWork Minneapolis, Cappella Center
Start Up to Scale Up (Without Screwing Up) WeWork Minneapolis
Get your business on the fast track to sustained growth.
Time & Location
Jun 27, 2019, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
WeWork Minneapolis, Cappella Center, 225 South 6th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402, USA
About The Event
In a small group of like-minded entrepreneurs, you will set a cadence of goal setting, execution, and coaching to success. Like a workout regimen, regular participation and peer reinforcement gets you into the habit of doing the right things, the right way, measuring results and constantly striving to be stronger.
• Meet as a group every fourth Thursday of the month from 2:00PM – 6:00PM.
• Facilitated group of 1 to 8 companies, business owners and leaders that are not directly competitive.
• Meetings held at WeWork Minneapolis, Cappella Center.
• CEO/Coach Glen Dall to hold office hours 4 hours each month for scheduled or walk-in one-on-one, or one-to-company coaching
• Available for quick calls as well. Larger time requirements are available at an additional fee.
• Includes a copy of "Scaling Up" book by Verne Harnish and access for each participant for on-line software to track progress against goals and their own One Page Strategic Plan (OPSP).
• Prior to the start of the first session, each participant will receive an assessment survey, and will participate in a 30-minute individual call with the coach.
Start Up/Small Business
First Seat ticket - Contact GlenDall@ApexNorthCoaching.com for second and third seat tickets (same company) for 50% discount.